TrailMaster TM10 110cc Dirt Bike 4-Speed Auto Clutch, Dual Disc Brakes (10/10)
No clutch to worry about lets them focus on learning to ride and shift.
The TrailMaster TM10 110cc Dirt Bike is an ideal entry-level vehicle for younger riders. Powered by a reliable 110cc 4-stroke engine with a max speed of 35 MPH, its 4-speed auto clutch and dual disc brakes offer a safe and controlled ride. The heavy-duty frame is designed for maximum durability and features 10" front and rear tires. Available in Red, Blue, Green, and Orange.
The TM 10‐110 (SEMI‐AUTO) is a great Junior size dirt bike. It has a high performance 110cc 4-stroke 6 hp engine with kick start and a top speed of around 35 MPH and a seat height of 24”.
- Engine Type: 110CC, Single Cylinder, 4‐Stroke, Air Cooled
- Displacement: 107 ml
- Automatic Clutch ,N‐1‐2‐3‐4
- Start Type: Kick Start Only
- Bore x Stroke: 52.4×49.5mm
- Max Power: 6.7 hp
- Max Torque: 7.5/5500±500N.m/r/min
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Min. Fuel Consumption: ≤367g/kw.h
- Engine Oil: 5W-30
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: #420 Chain, FT: 14T/RR: 39T Sprocket
- Overall Size (L*W*H): 59.84" X 25.60" X 33.07"
- Wheel Base: 39.37"
- Seat Height: 24.41"
- Ground Clearance: 8.27"
- Fuel Capacity: 2.2L / 0.58 Gal.
- Wheels: Fr. & Rr. Both Steel 1.40 ×10/￠12 Rims, Cast Hubs
- Tires: Fr. & Rr. Both 2.50x10 ,Knobby tires
- Cradle Type Steel Tube Frame
- Front Fork: 33*650mm Telescopic Forks, Non‐Adjustable
- Rear Shock 10*270mm , Non‐Adjustable
- Swing‐Arm: Steel Tube 12inch
- Handle Bar: Steel Crossbar ,L=620mm; Dia=22mm
- Front Brake: Hydraulic Single Piston Caliper, 190mm Disc
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic Single Piston Caliper, 190mm Disc
- Exhaust: Black Pipe with catalyst converter (EPA Standard)
- Packing Size: 49.4*13.2*24.2 inch
- N.W: 111.3 LBS
- G.W: 126.8 LBS