TrailMaster TM22 125cc 4-Stroke Gas Dirt Bike 4-Speed Manual Clutch (14/12)
The TM 22‐125 is a great Junior size dirt bike. It has a high performance 125cc 4 stroke 8.3hp engine with kick start and a top speed of around 45 MPH and a seat height of 29”. It is available in red, blue, green, and orange colors. The TM22 features a 4 speed Manual transmission with front and rear disc brakes, and a heavy duty frame built for durability!
The bikes full on motocross ergonomics and race suspension system make handling feel natural and unforced, and help it navigate over almost any type of terrain. Electronic CDI ignition makes kick starting effortless, keeps the bike running smoothly in all gears and provides a broad, even power band. And at only 161 pounds, the 125cc engine can propel the motorcycle to speeds of 45 miles per hour.
- Engine Type: ZM125cc, Single Cylinder, 4‐Stroke, Air Cooled
- Displacement 124 ml
- Max Power 8.3 hp
- Max Torque 9.0(1±10%）/5000（1±5%）m/r/min
- Compression Ratio 9.6:1
- Shift Type N‐1‐2‐3‐4, Four‐Gears, Manual Clutch
- Start Type Kick Start
- Ignition CDI
- Fuel Consumption: ≤367g/kw.h
- Max Range: ≤10.5mile
- Engine Oil: 5W-30
- Transmission: Chain Drive; #428, 14/41T
- Overall Size (L x W x H): 60.24"X28.74"X39.76"
- Wheel Base 41.54"
- Seat Height 29.13"
- Ground Clearance 10.63"
- Fuel Capacity 3.5 L/0.92 Gal.
- Wheels Steel 1.6 x 14" / 1.85 x 12" Rims, Cast Hubs
- Tires FT: 60/100‐14 ‐ RR: 80/100‐12
- Frame: Cradle Steel Tube Frame
- Front Fork Telescopic ￠33*650mm Forks, Non‐Adjustable
- Rear Shock ￠10*270mm , Non‐Adjustable
- Swing‐Arm Steel Tube 12 inch
- Handle Bar Aluminium Crossbar ,L=28.35"; Dia=0.87"
- Front Brake Hydraulic Single Piston Caliper, 220mm Disc
- Rear Brake Hydraulic Single Piston Caliper, 190mm Disc
- Exhaust Steel Pipe with catalyst converter (EPA Standard)
- Packing Size 54.5"X14.8"X30"
- N.W/LBS 134.5 LBS
- G.W/LBS 161 LBS