American Racer 215 Mini Bike Roller Kit, Just like the Bonanza sold in the 60s
Everything you need is included except Engine and Clutch
Add a clutch and engine and clutch to complete the kit.
- 8" Wheels
- Heavy Duty 5" Drum Brake
- #40/41 Chain size
- painting and assembly required
ADULTS up to 6'5" and KIDS over age 10
WARNING Death or Injury may occur. Mini Bike Warning
INCLUDED WITH THIS KIT
- FORK and BOLT
- INNER TUBES
- THROTTLE CONTROLS
- BRAKE CONTROLS
Supports GX200 6.5hp Engine and clones | Clutch or GTC Torque Converter | Comes with 8" Wheels | Large Foot Pegs | 5 Degree Engine Mount | High Quality | All Parts AvailableMade-in-USA
American Racer Mini Bikes are designed after the old Bonanza Mini Bikes Built by Jack Costella back in the 60s. We have painstakingly re-created these bikes.
Add a Centrifugal Clutch for Racing, or Torque Converter. With a Torque Converter, this bike will pull an adult up a hill from a complete stand still. It rides well, is made well and looks great, with tons of performance parts available.
Download the ASSEMBLY GUIDE
Download the INSTRUCTION MANUAL
- 6.5hp Engine, 196cc, 4-Stroke, Pull Start (Not Included)
- Centrifugal Clutch or TC2 Torque Converter (Optional)
- 5 degree Engine Mount with Cut-away for Torque Converter
- 8" Wheels, Polished Aluminum
- 1" Heavy Duty Frame with Chain Adjust Rear Axle
- 40/41 Heavy Duty Chain with 54T Sprocket
- 5" Rear Heavy Duty Drum Brake
- Tires: F / R: 480/400-8 Knobby
- Aluminum Kickstand
- Fuel capacity: 1 gal
- Bike Weight: 82 lbs
- Max Speed: 37mph (stock engine)
- Max load: 290 lbs
- Wheelbase: 39
- Dimensions (LWH): 54 x 26 x 49
- Engine Oil: 10W30
- Seat Height: 27"
- Ground Clearance: 6"