Predator Stage 1 Kit, Mikuni with Stinger Exhaust (chrome)
- Genuine Mikuni VM22mm Carburetor
- Choose Intake Manifold
- Inverted (option)
- Small-Cone High-Flow Chrome Air Filter
- Stinger High-Flow Exhaust Header (Chrome/Billet)
- GX200, Predator 212, Titan TX200, Tillotson 212E, Ducar and most other clones.
- Easy to install, just bolt on
- Increase your 6.5hp engine to about 11.5hp
- Adjustable Fuel Mixture
- Packed and Tuned Exhaust, (Stinger) Billet Cap
- Great throaty sound
- Super Responsive Throttle
- Get rid of stock throttle linkage
- Engine not included in this kit
Download the HPO High Performance Option Installation Guide
this kit adds about 5hp and increased torque over the stock Honda carburetor and is idle and fuel mixture adjustable for optimum performance and tuning. The cable drops into the slide throttle allowing you to discard all stock throttle linkage. The 22mm is the right choice.
The Curved Manifold angles the air filter towards the back of the engine, out of the way so you don't keep popping the filter off with your leg.
The Inverted Manifold flips the air filter facing forward, K&N style, completely out of the way. Plus it's larger and creates more horsepower.
Choose bare metal or chrome.
If you already have an intake or would like to use a different intake, just choose NONE on this product.
Carb Mounting O.D. 49mm ctr/ctr, Intake Bell O.D. 43mm
Notes: You will need to re-Jet the carb. 150mm for the Curved Intake, 170mm for the Inverted Intake. The stock jet for the VM22 is 100mm.
Be sure to order a Mikuni Throttle Cable with the wire stop tip needed for the slide on the carburetor.
this Stage 1 Kit can be installed without opening up the engine by simply bolting on these parts. Further upgrades are available, such as the Crate Engine Kit, that can boost your engine all the way up to about 26hp.