TrailMaster TM27 125cc Large Frame, 4-Stroke Gas Dirt Bike 4-Speed Manual Clutch (17/14)
The TM 27‐125 is a great mid size dirt bike. It has a high performance 125cc 4 stroke 8.3hp engine with kick start and a top speed of around 55 MPH and a seat height of 33.5”. It is available in red, blue, green, and orange colors. The TM27 features a 4 speed manual transmission with front and rear disc brakes, inverted front shock, and a larger (70” Long) heavy duty frame than the TM24! This is sure to be a HOT seller!
The bikes full on motocross ergonomics and race suspension system make handling feel natural and unforced, and help it navigate over almost any type of terrain. Electronic CDI ignition makes kick starting effortless, keeps the bike running smoothly in all gears and provides a broad, even power band. And at only 172 pounds, the 125cc engine can propel the motorcycle to speeds of 55 miles per hour.
- Engine Type: ZM125cc, Single Cylinder, 4‐Stroke, Air Cooled
- Displacement: 124 ml
- Max Power: 8.3hp
- Max Torque: 6.64 lbf.ft
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Shift Type: N‐1‐2‐3‐4, Four‐Gear Manual Shift
- Start Type: Kick Start
- Ignition: CDI
- Min. Fuel Consumption: ≤367g/kw.h
- Max Range: ≤10.5mile
- Engine Oil: 5W-30
- Transmission: Chain Drive; #428, 14/41T
- Overall Size (L x W x H): 71.3"X28.9"X43.3"
- Wheel Base: 49.8"
- Seat Height: 33.5"
- Ground Clearance: 13"
Fuel Capacity: 1.2 Gal/4.5 L
- Tires: FT: 70/100‐17 ‐ RR: 90/100‐14 Knobby tires
- Wheels: Steel 1.6 x 17" / 1.85 x 14" Rims, Cast Hubs
- Frame: Twin Girders Steel Tube
- Front Fork Inverted 45*48‐735mm Forks, Non‐Adjustable
- Rear Shock: ￠10*￠11*310mm ,Spring Per‐load
- Swing‐Arm: Steel Tube 14inch
- Handle Bar: Steel Crossbar ,L=720mm; Dia=22mm
- Front Brake: Hydraulic Single Piston Caliper, 210mm Disc
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic Single Piston Caliper, 190mm Disc
- Exhaust Steel Pipe with catalyst converter (EPA Standard)
- Packing Size: (inch) 62.6x14.8x29.9”
- N.W: 143.3 LBS
- G.W: 172 LBS