CDI BOX, 18 PIN 350-400cc W609-0933
- PINS: 18 PIN TOTAL, SEE CONNECTOR INFO.
- TYPE: ALTERNATING CURRENT (AC)
- COMPATIBLE WITH: 12v SYSTEMS
- LENGTH: 4.25" (5.5" IF MEASURING TOTAL INCLUDING BOLT MOUNTING TABS)
- WIDTH: 3" (3.75" FROM TOP OF CONNECTOR TO BOTTOM)
- HEIGHT: .5" AT BOTTOM; 1.0" AT TOP.
- CONNECTOR(S) DETAILS: 3 CONNECTORS
- CONNECTOR 3 (LEFT): 6 PIN
- CONNECTOR 1 (RIGHT): 4 PIN
- CONNECTOR 2 (CENTER): 8 PIN
- COLOR: BLACK
FITS ENGINE TYPE(S):
FITS ENGINE SIZES(S):
If your unit is not starting, does not produce spark, misfiring and/or running rough it could very well be your CDI box. A typical CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition) module consists of a small transformer, a charging circuit, a triggering circuit and a main capacitor. The majority of CDI's supplied on new vehicles and by aftermarket suppliers lack the proper quality internals to ensure your CDI is reliable. Many owners have had to replace CDIs after only a few rides on a brand new unit due to this fact. Our quality internals ensure that when you replace your CDI you will be improving your ride to get the reliability you should have had in the first place. See the SPECS tab for additional details.