GY6 ELECTRIC CHOKE 125/150cc W/2-WIRE PLUG W609-2011
If your having issues starting your vehicle you may find that it is the electric choke that has failed. When you start your unit the RPMs are high, if the choke is working properly then the RPMs should come down automatically after a few minutes. If the RPMs stay high then it is a common sign that your electric choke has failed and will need to be replaced. Our quality electric choke is designed to help improve your ride and replaces with ease. Please see the SPECS Tab for complete details.
*Not compatible with CVK Style GY6 Carburetors.
- DIAMETER(S): DIAMETER: 20MM (AT O-RING AREA)
- CONNECTOR TYPE: 2-WIRE FEMALE CONNECTOR
- TYPE: 12v
- WIRE LENGTH (APPROX): 24"
- LENGTH #2: PLUNGER LENGTH INCLUDING NEEDLE, 19MM (.75")
- LENGTH: NEEDLE LENGTH 9MM