INTAKE MANIFOLD 30MM 66 DEGREE W609-0761
Having performance issues? Many vehicles were made with low quality rubber intake manifolds that dry out and crack over a short period of time. Even the slightest crack in the intake manifold will cause your vehicle to operate poorly. Always be sure to check your intake manifold when changing carburetors and/or when performing a tune up on your vehicle.
- MATERIAL TYPE: RUBBER / METAL
- INTAKE DIAMETER (I.D), ENGINE SIDE: 30MM
- MOUNTING, ENGINE SIDE: 2 BOLT HOLES
- MOUNTING, CARB SIDE: 2 THREADED STUDS (STANDARD PITCH 1.25)
- BOLT HOLE SPACING: 63MM / 2.5" (CENTER TO CENTER)
- STUD BOLT SPACING: 49MM / 2" (CENTER TO CENTER)
- ANGLE: 66 DEGREES (APPROX.)
- OTHER: RUBBER/METAL COMBO, O-RING INCLUDED.
- THREAD TYPE: STANDARD
- THREAD PITCH: 1.25
- O-RING & STUDS (2) INCLUDED