STATOR/MAGNETO, 8-COIL 125-250cc W609-1514
A Magneto/Stator is an electrical generator that uses permanent magnets to produce periodic pulses of alternating current to provide power to the spark plug(s). In some engine styles the stator can be located in an area that a derailed chain can cause damage to the stator and engine cover requiring replacement. Stators can also fail due to a number of reasons including shorts, water damage etc. If you are not generating power from your engine we recommend testing your stator to see if it needs replacement.
- NUMBER OF COILS: 8
- DIAMETER (O.D): 3.5"
- CENTER HOLE DIAMETER (I.D): 32mm / 1.25"
- WIRES: 5 WIRES; 5 LOOSE WIRES WITH FEMALE ADAPTER SPADE ENDS
- WIRE LENGTH: APPROX. 16-18"
- PICKUP: INCLUDED
- MOUNTING HOLES: 3
- BOLT HOLE SPACING (BHS): 40MM / 1.57"; 29MM / 1.14"
- VOLT TYPE: 12V
- CONNECTOR TYPES: FEMALE SPADE ENDS
- TYPE: SINGLE PHASE
- PICK UP TRIGGER
- COVER GASKET
FITS ENGINE TYPE(S):
FITS ENGINE SIZES(S):