MID-Size XRS Go Kart f.5hp, Pull Start, KIDS OVER 8 and ADULTS upto 6'1"
The TrailMaster MID XRS Go Kart is designed for beginners, offering low maintenance, reliable performance and enjoyable riding.
Featuring a strong frame, double oil damped shocks, hydraulic brakes, two-wheel drive and a 6.5hp engine, it reaches speeds of up to 25 MPH and a 12-degree climb range for navigating most trails.
A simple design and improved turning radius provide added flexibility and protection from overhead brush.
- 4-stroke 7.5HP OHV engine
- Rack and pinion steering
- Two-wheel drive, live axle
- Full suspension front and rear
- Safety belts
- Adjustable pedals
- Speed governor
- Engine type: 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 200cc
- Max HP: 6.5hp/3600rpm
- Max torque: 9.6 lb ft/2500rpm
- Bore x stroke: 2.6 x 2.1 inches
- Max speed: 25mph
- Climbing ability: 12 degrees
- Ignition: C.D.I
- Starting system: Manual Pull Start
- Battery: 12V 9Ah only by Electric Start
- Carburetor brand: JF (RX)
- Engine oil: SAE 15W-40
- Clutch: Automatic CVT
- Driveline / Driving wheel: Chain /Dual wheel drive
- Suspension, F / R: Double Oil Damped Shock
- Brakes, Rear Hydraulic brake, Disc
- Tires, F / R: 145/70-6 / 16x6-8
- Fuel capacity: 1 gal
- Weight, G.W. / N.W.: 386 / 330 lbs.
- Max load: 400 lbs.
- Wheelbase: 48.4 inches
- OA L x W x H: 67x43.3x51.2 inches
- Height to seat: 10.2 inches
- Min ground clearance: 2.8 inches
- Pedal to seat back distance: 31.5 to34